Security & Privacy
This policy outlines our commitments to you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy Act (1998) and the ten National Privacy Principles (NPP’s) it contains. The NPP’s regulate the manner in which Psych Scene handle your personal information from initial collection to use and disclosure, storage, accessibility and disposal.
Collection of Personal Information
- why we are collecting your information
- to whom we will disclose that information
- of the purpose(s) for which we intend to use that information
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Providing information about upcoming specials and offers
- Responding to sales requests
- Supply of marketing information about our products
Data quality and security
- Accurate, complete and up to date
- Protected, treated confidentially and guarded from unauthorised access
Access to and correction of your personal information
If you believe that we have not dealt with your personal information in a manner that complies with the Privacy Act (1988) you should contact Psych Scene to discuss how we may better deal with it. Similarly, if you wish to access personal information that we hold about you, you may make a request in writing.
Only staff that have a need to access your personal information to perform their job will have access to that information.
Disposal of Your Information
Personal information held by us will be destroyed or permanently de-identified when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
Questions and correspondence should be directed to:
T: +61 450 778 211